Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

2012 Houston Texans Schedule: Fan Reaction - Yahoo! Sports

The 2012 Houston Texans schedule is finally out featuring games against the Denver Broncos, the Baltimore Ravens, and the Buffalo Bills. After looking at the schedule, I'm cautiously optimistic about the Houston Texans winning another division title. That would be sweet!

I've been a Houston Texans fan for several years now. Mostly because I used to live there and I still have some friends that root for them. I'm a New York Giants fan but that doesn't mean that I can't pull for the Texans. Does it? The only time there would ever be any kind of conflict would be if the New York Giants met the Houston Texans in the Super Bowl. That would be awesome.

Anyway, after perusing the Houston Texans 2012 NFL schedule, there are three games that I'm uber excited about:

SEP 23 @ Denver Broncos: Peyton Manning. That's all that needs to be said about this game. Peyton Manning has been a thorn in the Houston Texans side forever. All I want is for the Texans to pound him. I'm not a Peyton fan. I root for the other Manning. Nonetheless, I'm excited about this game and can't wait to see what happens.

OCT 21 vs. Baltimore Ravens:

I'm still a bit bummed after the Baltimore Ravens ousted the Houston Texans from the playoffs last year. Nothing wrong with a little rematch. This time the game is in Houston and it's time for a bit of revenge. Hopefully Matt Schaub will be healthy and the game won't rest on T.J. Yates' shoulders again.

NOV 4 vs. Buffalo Bills: I hated to see Mario Williams go. Hated it. But that's the NFL. What can you do? All I know is that this could be a really good game. It's going to be fun watching Arian Foster run all over that horrible Buffalo Bills defense. It may not be that great of a homecoming for Mr. Williams and company.

Houston Texans 2012 NFL Schedule

SEP. 09 vs. Miami Dolphins

SEP. 16 @ Jacksonville Jaguars

SEP. 23 @ Denver Broncos

SEP. 30 vs. Tennessee Titans

OCT. 08 @ New York Jets

OCT. 14 vs. Green Bay Packers

OCT. 21 vs. Baltimore Ravens

BYE

NOV. 04 vs. Buffalo Bills

NOV. 11 @ Chicago Bears

NOV. 18 vs. Jacksonville Jaguars

NOV. 22 @ Detroit Lions

DEC. 02 @ Tennessee Titans

DEC. 10 @ New England Patriots

DEC. 16 vs. Indianapolis Colts

DEC. 23 vs. Minnesota Vikings

DEC. 30 @ Indianapolis Colts

While Dylan Davis is a New York Giants fan, he also has a rooting interest in the Houston Texans. He lived in the Houston area for four years and during that time developed some Houston ties that stay with him to this day.

Source

NFL.com

No comments:

Post a Comment